rating and reviewing a podcast on the itunes podcast app
If you enjoy our podcast - one of the easiest ways you can help our show to grow is by giving us a good rating and review - this is how you rate and review a podcast (on the iTunes app):
- Open the Apple Podcast App it's purple with what looks like an upside down exclamation point with two circles around it
- Tap on the search tab on the bottom right (yes even if you are subscribed)
- Type in Convicted and click on the word convicted when it shows in the search area
- Tap the cover art to our podcast (it should be listed at the bottom under "Podcasts")
- Tap the "Reviews" tab it's in the middle under the title of the show.
- On the review screen tap the purple link (near the middle) that says "write a review"
- It will ask you to enter your itunes password to make sure you are you
- There are stars at the top of the page more stars means a better rating, make your star selection.
- Under that touch where it says "title" and enter a title for your review.
- Then underneath tap where it says "review" enter your review.
- Then Voila - you've been a huge help and receive our undying gratitude.